This setting only affects the word lists
Each word list has individual scores on each mode option:
1-2 (English-Spanish), 2-1 (Spanish-English) and audio 2-1
There is only one score for each word list.
The score is shared by all mode options
When leaving this setting on, you can have the conjugation shown by clicking on the three lines
Number of correct answers
Number of wrong answers
Total number of exercises
: When a number increases, it is underlined
The system counts like this:
You can correct the numbers yourself
- when the answer is correct
- when the field is empty
- when the field contains a wrong answer
Click on the red and green numbers next to Now
to make a correction.
Remember to save your score
When you have done your exercises, you are offered to save the score as the best score.
To keep the old best score you just do not save the new one.
Which exercises have score?
- Word lists
- Grammar exercises
- Exercises under my verbs
You can turn keep score
on and of under settings
The Spanish Study
Grammar - tips and guidance
Below you will find an overview of the different types of exercises in the grammar section and some good advice on how to proceed.
Start with the regular words on -o, -a, -e, and add the others later.
Here you can also move forward step by step. You can for example choose:
The inflexions of the nouns
- The regular words on -o og -a in singular: la chica, el lago...
- Add the plurals: las señoritas, los niños...
- Choose a number of words on -e and learn their gender: el coche, la frase, la noche, el diente...
- Add the irregular words gradually: el problema, la mano, la foto, la radio...
- Prøv at blande regelmæssige ord på -a med ord fra gruppen (un/el) hunkøn: la amiga, el alba, la hija, el águila...
Learn the plurals of the nouns. There are two types of exercises:
- Without article: un libro - dos libros
- With article: la cerveza - las cervezas
Start with the regular words and add other goups gradually:
- (un/el) hunkøn: el área - las áreas
- - ista: el artista - los artistas, la pianista - las pianistas
- mixed: el cumpleaños - los cumpleaños